Welcome to Run Jump-N-Play’s RSVP system!
To use this system you should be either an invited guest to a birthday party being held at Run Jump-n-Play or the host parent or guardian of a child having their birthday party at Run Jump-N-Play. Go RSVP NOW!
Have a question about the RSVP system? See Below.
- You should have received an eight digit party code (example: ABCD-1234) either in an email or in the inside of a printed invitation you received in the mail. See examples to the right.
- If you received an email invite, click on the link below the party/guest code and it should automatically log you in.
- If you are not automatically logged in (from the email invitation) or if you have a paper invite party code, please go to the link below and enter your party/guest code to log. Once logged in RSVP yes or no.
- Please note: If you RSVP yes, you must fill out the waiver. The RSVP yes will not update until the waiver is completed.
- Go RSVP NOW
Host Parent or Guardian of Birthday Child
- Please note: Your invited guests will receive one of the two invitation formats to the right.
- When booking your party you should have received an email with a link and a host ID code (example: ABCD-1234) in the box on the top part of the email.
- Use the link below that host ID code and you should automatically be logged into the RSVP system.
- In the event you are not logged in from the email, you can manually enter your host ID code by clicking the link below.
- Once you click on the link below please enter that eight digit code. You will be able to invite via email the parent(s) of your child’s invited friends.
- If you have any questions please contact Run Jump-N-Play at 513-771-7529
- Go Invite My Guests Now.