Celebrating 25 Years of Family Fun in Cincinnati!
6 REASONS TO PICK A GOALRILLA HOOP
TECHNOLOGY MEETS STRENGTH
Receive 4 Play Passes* when you Shop our MASSIVE Backyard Showroom! Passes valid through Nov 2018
*Serious Inquiries Only. No purchase necessary. Must meet with a salesperson to receive Play Passes.
SIZES FOR EVERY STAGE
1. Goalrilla is well known for the stability of their basketball goal systems. All goals are bolted securely to a concrete and steel anchor dug beneath the earths suface. Street lights use the same anchoring systems to give you an idea of their strength. Each pole is manufactured as one whole piece to minimize flex points. Multi weight flex rims eases the tension on the system.
2. Each Goalrilla hoop comes with an easy crank-adjust actuator. Play at 10ft or drop it down to 7.5ft. This feature definitely will increase the age range of people using your system. Goalrillas are suitable for young kids, teenagers, and adults.
3. Goalrilla basketball systems are suitable for indoor basketball courts and outdoor alike. The Dupont powder-coated frame helps to protect all steel parts from the elements. All hardware is corrosion resistant as well. The thick steel frame is extremely durable to say the least, in fact we believe it is the most durable in the residential basketball goal industry. In addition, the tempered glass backboard will hold its professional appearance for years.
4. Every one of our Goalrilla Basketball Goals come with a variety of safety feature options. We try to do our part to minimize risk of being injured while playing the game they love. There is a wide selection of pole pads available, from standard to deluxe. Be mindful of the protruding bolts at the base of the basketball system. We have Base Pole Pads available to protect the player from the anchor system bolts near the pole base.
5. It's amazing how simple it is to install a Goalrilla Basketball Hoop! Easy-to-understand instructions make the process speedy and trouble-free. Assembly is accomplished with only a handful of tools. It is no problem at all transporting your basketball system to a new location! The only thing required is that you install a new anchor in the desired location, transport the goal, and bolt it down again.
Get Your Try Before You Buy Coupon Now!