Celebrating 25 Years of Family Fun in Cincinnati!
Always Factory Direct Pricing!
6 REASONS TO PICK A GOALRILLA HOOP
Get Your Try Before You Buy Coupon Now!
TECHNOLOGY MEETS STRENGTH
SIZES FOR EVERY STAGE
1. Goalrilla is well known for the stability of their basketball goal systems. All goals are bolted securely to a concrete and steel anchor dug beneath the earths suface. Street lights use the same anchoring systems to give you an idea of their strength. Each pole is manufactured as one whole piece to minimize flex points. Multi weight flex rims eases the tension on the system.
2. Each Goalrilla hoop comes with an easy crank-adjust actuator. Play at 10ft or drop it down to 7.5ft. This feature definitely will increase the age range of people using your system. Goalrillas are suitable for young kids, teenagers, and adults.
3. Goalrilla basketball systems are suitable for indoor basketball courts and outdoor alike. The Dupont powder-coated frame helps to protect all steel parts from the elements. All hardware is corrosion resistant as well. The thick steel frame is extremely durable to say the least, in fact we believe it is the most durable in the residential basketball goal industry. In addition, the tempered glass backboard will hold its professional appearance for years.
4. All Goalrilla goals come with the option of safety features to ensure safe game play. There are a variety of pole pads available, ranging from standard to deluxe. Some of these may also be customized to your favorite university! Base pads are also available to protect the player from the anchor system bolts near the pole base.
5. The simplicity with which a Goalrilla can be installed is amazing! Easy-to-understand instructions make things very quick and trouble-free. Assembly is accomplished with only a handful of tools. If you want to move your basketball system after it has been installed, no problem! You’ll just need to install a new anchor in the desired location, transport the goal, and bolt it down again.